Wednesday, August 17, 2011

[Interview] NEVO: MYM strongest beat China in Cologne

GOSUGAMERS of NEVO players eatenfish and Ryze for a period of interview, the interview is as follows:


Q: This team is how did it? What is your goal now?


eatenfish: After leaving MYM, Angel and miGGel break from professional DOTA ring, so there is time, and some old friends and I play DOTA. At first we do not particularly care, but when we did well in training, we realized that we have the ability to challenge those top teams in Europe. ESWC2010 game we have not been invited competition, which for us is a huge blow, leading to the disintegration of the team. Angel and miGGel began to play LOL, then Synderen there, invite them to join a new DOTA clan: Shift, the other two team members are Ryze and Blaze. Although the team performed well, but they soon realized that blaze on the secondary bit less than their expectations, so they invited me to join the team, first I hesitated, but in order not to give myself regret, I join the ranks of them.


Q: In that DOTA2 huge bonuses after the game, what do you think?
eatenfish: When Synderen first told us this, we all think he is lying to us, so he must come up with icefrog mail to us, we believe him. Then that is a lot of training. Able to participate in the contest the world's largest power thing, was invited to become one of sixteen teams, I feel very special.


Ryze: I started not to believe. When Maelk tell me I'm sure he was lying, but when I saw the news after I was thoroughly convinced, and I will not doubt you. For me, an incredible $ 1 million winner!


Q: In addition to your team than you think who is most likely to be Valve's 100 million dollars?


eatenfish: Any team has the opportunity. Although there are many places and DOTA1 DOTA2 like, but it is a new game, players do not have much time to prepare. In my opinion, MYM is the best hope to win one million dollars of the team, their recent performance is amazing, and has recently been conducting this competition for intensive training.
Ryze: MYM.


Q: Do you have any future game plan?


eatenfish: We plan to participate in WDC and the SMM, in at least one of the game, I believe we can do it.


Q: When Shift has just set up when you are little-known. In addition to familiar with your friends know your strength, others have questioned you. Do you think you now have for his name yet? What you also need to improve?


eatenfish: I think my biggest drawback is the ability FARM, my poor ability to make up a knife, fortunately, my four other teammates in this area is very strong, so that little effect, but I still doing their best to improve this .


Ryze: Before adding to the SHIFT, my main role is the main CARRY, Vice CARRY or full / semi-professional assistance, I attended the inhouse leagues, I generally ranked the top five. In DSrack line race, I linked to the MYM team, and as they made the game winner. After that I want to focus on learning, but synderen find me, want me to play. In the game I often play different positions, not good at playing the hero. I slowly become a versatile player, as an asset to the team. I often choose mysteries, popular, ants, bats, and other such heroes take the Lich inferior way to fight across the three way. This is not the same and other SOLO, you must take the initiative to attract the opposite supporting over, and benefits for the middle road pulling out enough space. If one-on-one, playing a strong point, to avoid caught. Difficult to balance this kind of thing, I'm trying to become better every day. But I used to level and equipment to suppress opponents and suddenly there is not enough look to the inferior level of road and equipment will take some time to adjust. Sometimes you will see me play some very good heroes, such as electric soul, Haunt, and Queen of Pain. SHIFT when just added to my network caused me great distress, but also affected my play. A month ago I changed a new network, very good, I will next time become more and more strong. As Europe's top players, I do not think I have any areas that need improvement, I was our team's star player, I will not let my team failed. I will beat the Chinese team to prove himself, thanks to the popularity of EHOME.357 sound and gorgeous. What I need to improve? I am a bigger picture of the players, know my teammates will make me become better. Personally, I should focus on the hero with the use of online capabilities and become more invasive sexual abuse.


Q: As a member of the Danish national team, you MYM Nations Cup for you to do what the performance evaluation?


Raze: to play with my friends and feel pretty good. My personal highlight was without any support in the middle of a single case of kill VIGOSS, I MANIA in Russia to play the game well. Together with the Danish team the game very interesting, I have come to expect the next MYM Nations Cup.


Q: very pleasant cooperation with you, thank you.


eatenfish: I am honored and thank you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tera Online Gold and Dota Ai Map

No comments:

Post a Comment